To the customers and friends of Jim Sampson Motors,
By working together, we’ll get through these extraordinary times. But given the provincial state of emergency, self-isolation and social distancing are no longer suggestions for Cape Bretoners. We of course are monitoring the COVID-19 situation, and here is what we are doing in the meantime to help ensure your health and safety:
- We will be open limited hours for both service and sales. Please phone (902) 539-1610 to arrange an appointment.
- In the case of service, your vehicles “high touch areas” such as keys, door handles and steering wheel and gear shift will be sanitized before the vehicle is returned to you.
- The “six foot rule” will be enforced. We ask that you please adhere to the clearly marked off areas around our Parts and Service counters as well as our customer wait areas.
- Cleaning of our facility will be ramped up, especially in high traffic areas. Hand sanitizer will be amply provided. Staff who have been out of province within the last two weeks will be in self-quarantine.
- For the time being, shuttle service will be suspended.
- As for sales, we of course will still be here to assist you. Our inventory can be found on our website. We will work with you to arrange times for test drives and financing, while of course following the guidelines laid out by our health professionals to ensure your safety.
We want you to have the best customer experience possible, but it starts with all of us doing our part. If you’re feeling unwell, let us know and we’ll make alternate arrangements. Over the years, many of our customers have also become our friends. So, for now we’ll give a friendly wave instead of a handshake, with a promise to work together to keep all of us safe.
– Jim Sampson Team